Medford School District 549C
Minimum BB - 1U Server configuration
Failure to meet any of the system requirements may result in disqualification of proposal
Last Updated: 6/20/2005 10:11:55 AM
- Motherboard: Dual Intel Xeon Compatible with split backplane (Dell 1850)
- PROCESSOR: Single INTEL Xeon 2.8Ghz 1 MB Cache and 800Mhz FSB
- RAM: 2.0 Gig DDR
- Case: 1U rack mount with Rapid Rails to mount in Dell 4 post rack
- Power Supply: Non-Redundant
- UPS: None
- Hard Drive: Two 146 gig 10k RPM Ultra 320 SCSI Hot swappable. Drives configured to following specification: RAID 1
- SCSI Controller: Embedded RAID (ROMB) - PERC4ei (Embedded Integrated)
- Diskette Drive: 3.5", 1.44MB capacity
- Tape Drive: None
- Video Card: On board
- Color Monitor: None
- Keyboard: None
- Pointing device: None
- CDROM: 8X DVD-ROM
- Operating System: Windows 2003 Standard Server
- Network Compatibility: Systems must be Windows NT/2000 compliant.
- Network Card: Intel Pro 10 / 100 / 1000 Server Card.
- System Documentation: Each system must be fully documented and include a certificate of authenticity for each Microsoft product installed on the system.
- Warranty: Three years next business day on-site for all parts and labor from the date the system is received by the district (In some cases, arrangements may be made with Network/Telecom Services to perform repairs, if replacement parts are provided with no charge incurred).
- Delivery: Shall not exceed 25 working days from date Purchase Order is received by vendor.
- Freight: Prices quoted shall include delivery to District warehouse at 750 N. Columbus Ave., Medford Or, 97501