The Distribution Center is responsible for the purchasing, warehousing, distribution and disposal of materials as well as the establishment and management of service agreements.
Our credo is to purchase the right items, at the right price, at the right time, to satisfy the needs of the district. To accomplish this, we are constantly soliciting competition and encouraging purchasing calendar timely acquisitions.
Manager – Brad Earl, CFO
Purchasing Office Staff
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Solicits competitive pricing via phone, mail, email and fax.
- Establishes agreements with vendors.
- Maintains warehouse stock inventory control levels on hundreds of frequently used stock items.
- Maintains equipment inventory & warehouse stock inventory.
John Demanby - Warehouse Worker
- Pickup and delivery of mail & other material throughout the district and the area.
- Receive materials for the district at a central location. Maintains quality control of items received.
- Maintains a warehouse of hundreds of frequently used stock items.
- Moves risers, chairs, tables, and other items to meet timely occasion.
- Maintains all surplus materials for recycling or disposal.